To our loyal Eastland customers,
Following the Victorian Government’s announcement regarding easing restrictions, I am pleased to inform you of some exciting changes you’ll see in-Centre from Monday 22 June, and reinforce what we are doing to help keep our community safe.
From Monday 22 June you can:
- Attend fitness, wellness and gym sessions at Anytime Fitness, Goodlife Health Clubs and Reformation Pilates, which can have up to 20 people per zone, with a maximum of 10 people for group classes.
- Continue to dine in at selected restaurants and cafes in-Centre, which can hold up to 20 seated customers per separate seating area (the one person per 4 sqm rule still applies).
However, it’s still early in our journey, and a number of restrictions designed to help keep our community safe remain in place. The four-square metre per person rule still applies to all retailers, and exemplary cleaning, hygiene and respiratory practices must be maintained.
While we are excited to see these changes take place, we are not underestimating the importance of prioritising the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff, retailers and contractors. This has, and always will be, our number one priority. We continue to maintain a significantly heightened level of precautionary measures, which include:
- a strengthened focus on disinfecting commonly touched areas.
- positioning of hand sanitiser stations at key points throughout the Centre.
- installation of signage and floor decals across parts of the centre, reminding our community to always keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others.
While our team is doing what we can to help protect the wellbeing of our community, we all have a part to play in keeping our community safe and that means:
• Practice social distancing when at the Centre and keep a minimum of 1.5 metres between yourself and people not within your ‘party’. For more information regarding social distancing requirements when visiting our Centre please visit the DHHS website.
• Maintain a high level of personal hygiene. Wash your hands regularly (take advantage of our hand sanitation stations located throughout the Centre), safely cover your cough or sneeze and, most importantly, stay at home if you feel unwell. Further information can be found here
While we are regularly reviewing the evolving circumstances, at this stage, Centre play areas will remain closed until further notice.
Real-time updates on retailer trading conditions at Eastland can be found here
As we begin on the path to a new normal and start to welcome back our loyal community, we ask for you to work with us to help keep our shared environments safe, and for your continued support in ensuring your fellow shoppers and dedicated retail staff are treated with respect and compassion as we all learn to navigate a quickly changing reality.
Once again, we thank you for your ongoing patience, cooperation and understanding, and we sincerely look forward to seeing you at Eastland soon.