For details on the current COVID-19 situation in Victoria, please visit: Department of Health and Human Services Victoria | Coronavirus (COVID-19) (dhhs.vic.gov.au)
The health and wellbeing of our entire community is our overriding objective and something we take very seriously. For more details on what Eastland is doing to help keep you and your loved ones safe during this time, please read the information below.
Keeping you safe at Eastland
Our community’s health and wellbeing is our overriding priority and we continue to maintain a range of measures to help keep you safe when you visit Eastland. These include:
- Strengthening our already stringent cleaning processes, including a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
- Placement of hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the centre, including our main centre entrances and Customer Service Desk for our entire community to access.
- Installation of signage across our Centre, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times, as well as the placement of Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Contactless wayfinding, available at our Centre directories, allowing you to scan a QR code on your mobile to find any store in the Centre.
- Continuation of our Order and Collect service, allowing you to order from your preferred Eastland stores and have your order delivered directly to your car. Find out more here.
How you can help
While visiting Eastland, we ask that you continue to play your role in keeping our community safe. This means:
- Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others,
- Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Adhere to capacity guidelines – currently in Victoria, the one in two square metre rule applies. Please adhere to retailer maximum capacity numbers which are outlined at their store entrance. Seating is available in our Food Court, however the one in two square metre rule applies, and customers must still adhere to the 1.5 metres distance rule.
- Plan your visit - due to restricted numbers in our restaurants, beauty salons, gyms and cinema, please ensure you contact individual retailers to book your visit.
We ask for your support in ensuring Eastland continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff during this time.
To keep up to date with the latest announcements regarding COVID-19, including case locations, we encourage you to visit the Department of Health and Human Services website at https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus.
With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Eastland.